Pioneer Plumbing specializes in upgrading plumbing in older homes — including re-piping and re-plumbing, installing new hot water heating systems, new construction plumbing or repairing existing systems — such as those common to the West End of Vancouver.
Our residential construction services also extend to new custom homes throughout the lower mainland and includes gas installations (such as running lines to outdoor patios and decks and installing barbecue boxes), tests and fixes.
When it comes to custom residential bathrooms, we install all plumbing and luxury fixtures, including those found in custom showers, such as shower liners, body sprays, and rain heads.
We have extensive experience in commercial plumbing maintenance and installation. Whether you are an owner or a tenant, we work with you to ensure your business runs smoothly and trouble free, by keeping a comprehensive maintenance schedule that addresses potential problems before they happen, saving management and tenants the significant stress and expense that comes with plumbing problems that will inevitably arise if your systems are neglected.
Annual maintenance in commercial buildings includes:
- Drain cleaning, ensuring there are no imminent blockages.
- All aspects of boiler maintenance and repair.
- Service and overhaul of Pressure Reducing Valves (PRV’s).
- Installing and servicing pumps.
- Sump pump service, repair and replacement.
- Zone valve testing and replacement.
- Testing back flow preventers.
- Checking operating pressures on booster pumps and heat exchangers.
- 24-hour emergency commercial service.
Author: Curtis Butchart